あんにんどうふ AnnindoufuBased on annindoufu, which is the Japanese word for a dessert referred to as almond jelly, almond pudding, or almond tofu. It is, in fact, not made with almonds or soy beans, but rather from the milk of apricot kernels.
Possible Dub Name: Cherry Sneaky (pun on cherry and "very sneaky" a pun on how both it's appearance and name don't have to do with what dish it's created from).
Class 3 sweet-type.
- Anmitsu recipe + あんずanzu (apricot)
- From then on:
- だんごのこなdango no kona (dango flour)
- かんてんkanten (agar)
- あんずanzu (apricot)
- つめたいかぜtsumetai kaze (freezing wind)
- あまいかほリamaikahori (sweet heart/breath)
- ひっかきhikkaki (scratch) [typeless]
- コチコッチンkochikocchin [-HP][FRZ]
- はやてげりhayategeri [typeless][-HP]